About Breezy Pines
Breezy Pines is locally owned and operated. Our goal each day is to provide a clean, well maintained, quiet and safe community you can be proud to call home. Looking to downsize or for a place in the North Woods? We offer very affordable seasonal and year round homes that could be just what you're looking for!
- Currently approximately 70% of the residents are retired and live here either seasonally or year round.
- Breezy Pines began in 1969. The first 20 sites were developed between 1969 & 1983.
- The most current 22 sites were developed between 2005 thru 2012.
- New sites are approximately 65ft x 170ft.
- The newest sites can accommodate an attached garage and/or addition.
- Four storage buildings offer shelter for your cars, boats and toys.
- Crystal clear well water is pumped from deep in the ground to serve the residents.
- Underground natural gas, electric, cable TV, and phone lines serve Breezy Pines.
- All roads and parking areas are paved.
How affordable can living in Breezy Pines Be?
Approximate cost of living per month in Breezy Pines:
- $250.00 - Covers site rent, water, sewer, garbage pickup, lawn care, and snow removal from roadways.
- $100.00 - Utilities gas & electric. Year round monthly average.
- $30.00 - Home owners insurance.
- $40.00 - Home owners tax. Based on $50,000 home value.
- $420.00 per month total
+$15.00 per month maintenance fee with a washer.